Sunday, December 25, 2011

My review for Batman Arkham City


Image Detail

Got Batman Arkham City, for christmas and I'm loving it! The story is amazingly good with the many different characters as well as side missions and more and tougher riddler challenges, graphics are still some of the best I've seen in video games just the size alone of the game and area is much bigger the Arkham Asylum, sometimes the angle of the view can be weird at times but nothing to big to complain about. Haven't in countered any major glitches and for some reason I enjoy the challenge maps more then I did in the last one even though I don't seem to know what the difference If there is any difference. I have many MANY hours left to just finish the main story and probably weeks if not months to get all the achievements. have to give Batman Arkham city a
10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment