Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why I will never ski again!

So today I got up at 4:30am after staying up past 2 playing Batman Arkham City, took a shower put on my clothes (a aperture science shirt) and headed to ski with my church.

Well after a good 3 and a half hour drive I got to the ski place wearing about four layers of clothing and big bulky ski boots and went down the bunny slope twice I felt like such s bis so I went to the intermediate slope. On

On the ski lift I was gonna fall out the whole ride up and at the top as I was getting off im ok Wesley here we gozz and BOOM! Face plant into the snow! I get up and position myself at the edge of the slope and go for it and I wipe out again and if that wasn't bad enough a four year old came to my rescue to see if I was ok the stupid kid was basically kicking my ego in the face the very same ego that felt like a boss on the bunny slope. I start to get up and fall again and then once I'm up I start going faster and faster and not knowing how to stop I just bail and get face full of snow while I'm sliding a good 20 feet before I stop and by then my body is twisted in more ways then God intended a body to move! After jacking up my body for days I took skis in hand and did the walk of shame down the hill while 4 and 5 year olds went by like pros Nd little kids in the ski lift mocking me the whole way back
to the lodge.

An hour later with the thought that little kids were showing me up I did it all again! And this time it was worse! I actually was worse! How was this happening? I was asking while I laid flat out I knew the kids were peeing them selves watching me fail! And this is why I will never ski again, or at least not where little kids are watching me!

No comments:

Post a Comment