Monday, December 8, 2014

Green Ranger Wants To Fight CM Punk In The UFC


The original green Power Ranger, Jason David Frank, wants to fight CM Punk when Punk enters the UFC.

The news comes via Franks official Facebook page, along with an image that reads "I'll fight Punk."




Frank, who has experience with MMA fights -- though not with UFC -- goes on to mention that he doesn't have a real-life grudge with Punk, and that this is in fact a professional call out.



"I'm sorry guys I have to do this and wake up UFC," the post reads. "I like CM this is just a professional call out. This is my life and I deserve a shot at this. Haters hate, winners WIN. It's a great fight embrace don't hate."

It all started at Wizard-con a few years ago when Punk was goaded into answering who'd win a fight between the two. When asked if Punk could 'take' the Green Ranger, Punk replied with "Sure, why not." Then, at NYCC 2013, the green ranger had his chance to come back at Punk.



“Let’s get that going,” said Frank. “I love CM Punk, he’s a really nice guy. But he did say in his panel that he would fight me and you can’t say that in the fighting world if you don’t mean that you’d fight me. Let’s get a contract going!"

Source IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment